Niagara cottage was built in 1871 and was originally located on Niagara Parkway. In the 1960s, it was moved to its current location. Sun or snow, it is a cozy retreat from the rush and clamor of daily life.
Much of the furniture was built by master carpenter Frank Rekrut, who now runs a studio in Florence, Italy. The two fireplaces are from separate plays put on by the Shaw Festival Theater, which has been a center of art and community in Niagara-on-the-Lake for more than 50 years.
Come stay with us and enjoy the comforts of home while partaking of the exciting local scene. The cottage is less than 15 minutes away from Niagara Falls, convenient to Lake Ontario and Lake Superior, and right in the middle of the Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine Country.
SHARE OUR PAGE